Monday, September 12, 2011

Jumping In

I've finally decided to become a blogger. I read (many) blogs daily and have thought about starting a blog but always thought I wasn't interesting or eloquent enough to blog. Today it hit me that I'm doing something pretty interesting by trying to become more fit and train to run a half marathon in Disneyland in January. So, here I go!
I've got a sick kiddo at home today and am not feeling that great myself so I haven't run yet today but I may end up running a few miles in a bit. Yesterday was supposed to be my rest day but I ended up doing farklets for 2 miles on the treadmill yesterday and I did a pilates DVD after that so today could be a rest day if I don't get it in gear. I did eat like a piggy yesterday! I went to Red Robin (YUM!) with my mom and had sweet potato fries and the Southwest Chicken Salad (that I didn't know came dressed, who does that??) and right next door to Red Robin is See's Candy! Needless to say I indulged. Today I am back on the clean eating wagon, in fact it's time to eat some almonds.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for starting a new blog! Can't wait to hear about your training for the Disney Half!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyyy!!! love new blogs to follow! and so excited to follow you as you train for disney!!

    ReplyDelete