Thursday, November 17, 2011

Three Things Thursday

It's that time again, I don't know how it is already Thursday!!

1. I LOVE Starbucks!! My favorite cup was my limited edition Jonathan Adler hot cup and then a couple of weeks ago it cracked when I poured coffee into it, I was SOOO upset! Today I went to get a drink for me and hubs and bought a new cup. I love it!



2. I'm SO lazy lately! I can hardly force myself to get my workouts in, I don't get up to run before work either. I don't know what's wrong with me! I'm so lazy!! I need to snap out of it ASAP! And the lazier I get the more tired I feel so then it's even harder to get up in the morning. Vicious cycle!!

3. I finally made a hair appointment. I can't believe how sad I've been that my hair dresser died. I am such a spaz, I cried every time I tried until today. I have SO much gray hair (have since high school) and I have to get rid of it, I look so old with it there! I think that I'm going to make a change, we shall see tomorrow. I am having my hair done by my old hair dresser's daughter, I am sure I will cry tomorrow, but I'm glad I finally got over that first step.


I did a slow run yesterday after not running since Saturday, I'm just so lazy!! I was going to do sprints today, but I've yet to do it... I have 10 miles Saturday and then I'm going to try to get myself back in gear! I need to, I feel lazy and crazy when I don't work out! The girls have been great, we have awards assemblies and parent teacher conferences this week and next, so they're out early and I'm rushing around like a crazy person! I bought everything for what I'm cooking for Thanksgiving today - cranberries, green beans, pie crust (I've decided to be lazy on that too) and yams. I am very excited for Thanksgiving, I love it! Also, the whole family will be at the finish line for the Turkey Trot and that will be the first time for the girls. Hope every one's having a great week!

1 comment:

  1. i have been loving starbucks lately too! and am soooo excited for thanksgiving and turkey trots! you can totally get back into your routine! i know it!!

    ReplyDelete