Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday Whine

I have a couple of things that I need to complain about and then after that it's back to the grind of trying to get everything that needs to be done in the next few days done.

I went to my new doctor on Monday, for a physical since I can't remember the last time I got one, and I will say that I was surprised by my weight on their scale (although I was fully clothed and wearing boots). I didn't think much of it. Then she came into the room and was talking and she told me I was "a little heavy" WTF?! Seriously?! I am not even at the top of the healthy weight on the charts for my height. I was not pleased. But, I do know that I've been having a few too many snacks and eating a bit too much, so that was my wake up call, I'm on track since Monday (I know it's only 2 full days so far, but still).

The tulle I ordered came and I started making tutus for all 4 girls and me. It is really easy and going quite well, I have the 2 little girls done and the 3rd almost done (just have to put it on her and see if I need to add any pieces). The problem is that I ordered 2 rolls of yellow for my tutu and the sent 2 different shades of yellow, ugh! I am not happy!! Since I don't have time to wait for more and there is not enough at any local stores to fix the issue, I guess I will be sporting a two-tone yellow tutu. It won't be the end of the world, but it sure is annoying.

I still have so much to get done and I feel like each time I get something done I remember 2 more things I need to do. I'm just a bit stressed, I don't handle stress all that well, I tend to freak and get super spazzy. I'm really excited though and know that once we get down to Disneyland I will feel better. Each step closer to the race I will feel better.

I'll be back tomorrow with my 3 Things Thursday, which I hope will include a picture of me in my Snow White running outfit.

6 comments:

  1. Don't worry, you will get everything done. So excited for you! I am going to try to make a pink tutu for myself so I can wear it for my virtual race in February. We will see how that goes. I have never done it before. Is it hard? I think the 2 tone yellow will look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck on the run and the costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your tutu will just look dimensional! Getting so excited for your run!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judging by what I see of you - you are NOT heavy. You look great.

    I cant wait to see your TUTU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am preparing for a run myself! Good luck with yours!
    Tracie
    crackyouwhip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The scale at the doctor's office is ALWAYS a few pounds heavier than my scale at home!! So I just choose to ignore it haha :)

    ReplyDelete