Friday, April 13, 2012

I'm Not Dead, Just Busy

I seriously don't know how I thought I'd make myself post every day this month, the days are flying by so fast it's hard to remember what day it is! This week FLEW by and the next few are just as jam packed.

The highlights of the week were 2 days of dance, 3 days of training for me, signing up for my first trail run and just our regular life.

Our make out buddies for the week

I got my hair done since everyone was laughing at my major gray outgrowth, I have far too much hair for a 32 year old, I had a lot even in high school.

Not the best picture, but here's the 'do


My trail run is tomorrow, it's a 5K and I'm super excited. BUT, it's been pouring all day today so it's going to be a soggy mess out there! It may even be raining while I'm running, that will be two firsts at once!!

I've eaten candy a few times this week, SO BAD!! But I'm trying to get back on track, it is just really hard after Easter for some reason.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your 5k trail run. So fun! Is it possible to not eat candy after Easter? My kids' baskets are empty from me sneaking their candy. They haven't even noticed:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks cute! i have an insane amount of hair also, every time i get it cut the hairstylist are amazed with my mane! it drives me bonkers.

    anyway i cant wait to hear about your trail run, they are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete