Monday, April 23, 2012

Paleo People Review

I was lucky enough to stumble onto a paleo blog (which I have been reading tons of lately!) that reviewed Paleo People's all natural grain less granolas and had a 10% off code for my own purchase. I decided to give it a go because I am a granola freak and have been trying other brands. These granolas are gluten and wheat free. They are filled with nuts, raisins, seeds, coconut, and honey.
Laura, the owner of Paleo People, was amazing to work with and shipped extremely fast!! I ordered to four pack so I got to try all four yummy flavors.
Cacao Nut - This flavor had cacao nibs and cacao powder added to it. It was yummy, but my least favorite flavor of the four, I enjoyed it, but could take or leave it.
Apple Crisp - This tasted like an apple crisp! So very yummy! I really enjoy this, it is the perfect snack!
Banana Nut - OMG I loved this! Especially mixed with a sliced banana and almond butter! This would be great with almond or coconut milk for morning cereal.
Cappuccino Crunch - This was my absolute favorite flavor!!! This is right up my alley with whole coffee beans mixed in! I loved it! This is the flavor I would pick if I could only pick one!!

Now Laura has given you this chance to try Paleo People's amazing granolas yourself with a 10% discount. Just use the code "give paleo a chance". If you do buy this and try it, let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh! i really might try this...it sounds right up my alley and has all my fave things in it! thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound yummy and I dont even eat Paleo (though all this talk really makes me want to!)

    ReplyDelete