Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Deadly combinations

Mixing my extremely weak (as of late) exercise and good eating habits with a home repair crisis is in a word, deadly! Our dishwasher has apparently been leaking like a sieve into the subfloor in our kitchen until we had a slump in the floor. We are now in the process of ripping it all up, letting it dry and trying to find the time and money to replace it all. I am definitely excited to have a new dishwasher and floor, but the timing could have been better!
I also had to keep the girls busy during the morning so they were out of the way, logically I decided to take them for donuts, which means I ate one too. Stress, me and food don't mix!!
Today is a new day and I'm feeling better about the house repairs and my eating, so that is a plus!

5 comments:

  1. oh man that is not a fun thing to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the project goes smoothly and quickly for you. No fun:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your leak/subfloor issues! Not fun to deal with that at any time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your kitchen floor. I hope that you can get it fixed soon. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, house stuff is so stressful! I hope it's all fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete