Sunday, August 26, 2012

Let the Games Begin

Soccer is officially in full swing, our first games were yesterday. I'm a bad mom and didn't take any pictures of the two bigger girls, I was just a spaz! I didn't get to see more than 5 minutes of the big girl's game since it started 30 minutes before the two little girls game that I coached. Big girl scored a goal, which she doesn't usually do because she tends to play defense more often. The little girls did great!


Pre-game cuties

You gotta stretch

All of my little ones played hard and had a lot of fun! The league is non-competitive so they don't keep score or have a winner, but I do and we won! Buggy's game started over a half hour late, which meant that I only got to see a little more than one quarter before I had to leave to go to work (boo!!). I'm really excited for games, it's just so much fun to watch the girls run around and have fun.

Today I we went to see The Odd Life of Timothy Green before work, I really enjoyed it, it was a lovely story and was a nice way to spend the morning. I've been really good with my eating but today I got a sugar bug,  BAD! I'm blaming PMS! I went with it and had a cheat night, but tomorrow it's back on track! The run streak is still going strong. Tomorrow morning I'll get up and do 30-Day Shred, I'm already thinking about what I'll do next and I'm just not sure...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pink soccer uniforms!! We are starting soccer season around these parts and I love it. They don't keep score in our league either, but us parents always know ;).

    ReplyDelete