Friday, June 21, 2013

Old School Blogging

I saw this on Carrie's blog and couldn't help filling it out. I love surveys!

A. Attached or Single? Attached.
B. Best Friend? I have a work best friend, my long time best friend, and a dance mom best friend. They all have so many great qualities and I'm lucky to count them as friends. 
C. Cake or pie? Cake, but it needs to be an edge piece or a cupcake, so there is enough frosting. I do love pie too. 
D. Day of choice? Wednesday - it's my day off, all the girls are home, and during the year dance is out early so we have time to hang out. I love Wednesdays. 
E. Essential Item? My phone.  I feel like I am lost without it. 
F. Favorite color? Pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? If I had to pick I'd say bears, or sour worms. But, I’m not a huge gummy fan, I prefer anything chocolate and/or peanut butter
H. Home town? Porterville, CA
I. Favorite Indulgence? Tough call... I'd have to say ice cream. 
J. January or July? January, my oldest was born in January and it isn't sweltering out. 
K. Kids? Four girls - 11, 9, 6, & 5


L. Life isn’t complete without? My girls
M. Marriage date? July 11, 2010


N. Number of brothers/sisters? 1 step-brother and step-sister
O. Oranges or Apples? Depends on the day
P. Phobias? Heights
Q. Quotes? There are so many good ones.  One of my favorite truths: “Whether you say you can or say you can’t, you’re right.”  Henry Ford.  Love that one and my kids quote it back to me when I call them on saying, “but, I can’t”.
R. Reasons to smile? Lots! My girls, my silly hubs, the girls dancing 
S. Season of choice? Fall – nice weather, Halloween, new school year
T. Tag 5 People. Anyone who would like to, please feel free to keep the survey going! 
U. Unknown fact about me? I am OBSESSED with horror flicks. I watch them all the time, e dumber the better. I do like to be scared, but since that doesn't usually happen, I pick the crazy ones. 

My all time favorite! It's so bad!


V. Vegetable? Broccoli 
W. Worst habit? I’m super bossy and impatient. I tend to snap at people and then feel badly immediately after. 
X. Xray or Ultrasound? Weird question, ultrasound I guess
Y. Your favorite food? Eggs. I could eat them every day, possibly every meal and never get tired of them!
Z. Zodiac sign? Taurus 
 
There it is, a quick Saturday post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment