Tuesday, June 25, 2013

So Sore

I started a 30-day challenge yesterday. 

I may regret this...

Yesterday it was 50 squats in the morning and then 50 more in the afternoon. It didn't feel too bad when I was doing them, or yesterday evening, but this morning, wow! DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) kicked my butt! I am so sore! Climbing the stairs is like torture, forget sitting down or standing back up, ugh. I ran a very sloooooooow mile first thing and then felt looser, then I started today's challenge, 50 plié squats with heel raises, those puppies were serious! I am going to be 50x more sore tomorrow! After that I cooled down by doing Fitness Blender's 8 minute ab workout, it's short and simple and hopefully will do something for my tummy if I keep doing it in conjunction with everything else...we shall see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment