Thursday, June 20, 2013

Three Things Thursday

Yesterday I planned to do a Wednesday whine, but the day got away from me, so my big whine will be my #1. 

1. I HATE peeling hard boiled eggs. HATE IT! So much! When I made 16 yesterday, only 1 came out perfectly! So crazy. Ugh, I wish there was a foolproof way to make them come out well every time, I've tried tons of tips and each works sometimes. 

Is this the answer? Based on reviews I've read, I think not. 

2. Yesterday was the day of a house full of girls. We had one friend over for an hour, then her sister came over too. Then after dance we had tow different sisters come for a sleepover. These girls have slept over quite a few times, so it's pretty much business as usual, just with the two bigger girls being entertained by their friends. 

3. We got donuts for breakfast and they were divine! It's been quite a few weeks since I've had a donut, and I feel happy that I had one (or two) this morning. We will see how the bug's tummy feels in a bit, it's the first wheat she's had in weeks. We still don't know what's up with her tummy, waiting on the test results of everything that comes out of her body (except saliva). 

Once the guests leave I am going to get my donut laden bum on the treadmill for a bit. Then we will head to the library. We have the first of 3 recitals tonight, which I love, so it should be a good evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment