Monday, July 1, 2013

July Plan

So it's July, I can't believe how quickly the first half of the year has passes. Summer break is also half over, which is crazy to me because we haven't really done much. We have some small plans, but with both of our work schedules it is hard to get away. That being said we do have a few things going on this month. 

On the 3rd we are going to see Despicable Me 2 (so crazy excited about this one!) we are also doing fireworks then because little bitty will be with her mom in the evening on the 4th. 

I love Gru!

4th of July I am running a 10k, I'm not prepared to run fast, but I will finish and look super cute doing it in my patriotic outfit!
The 10th is hubs and my wedding anniversary, 3 years. I doubt we will be doing anything exciting or amazing, but it's still a nice day. 
The 17th and 18th we well be taking the girls to aquarium, such fun and it will be a nice little escape from the heat. 
The 24th we are planning to have a sleepover with a bunch of girls from dance, hubs isn't as excited about it as us girls are, but hopefully it will happen and we will all have a great time. 
Swimming lessons start at the end of the month. 
I'm hoping to also take the girls to the zoo and a small local amusement park, and the skating rink this month, but that all depends on when we can squeeze activities in. 

As far as workouts go I don't have a plan per se. My running streak challenge ends on the 4th, but i will probably keep it going until I just can't. I will continue with my 30-day squat challenge and working on my fitness using Fitness Blender videos, including the barre video I've heard so much about. I need to get on a training plan for a November half, but I'm lazy and don't want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment